Rebates & Rewards
We want you to enjoy the efficiency and comfort of gas with incentives to help you upgrade your old inefficient fuel oil or electric appliances to Propane. Below is a list of current incentives available to Osterman Propane customers.
- $300 customer credit for replacement of an electric or oil fired hot water heater with propane
- $300 customer credit for conversion/replacement of an electric heating system or oil fired boiler or furnace to propane
- $300 customer credit towards the removal of your old oil tank when converting a central heating appliance to propane
- Certain restrictions apply. Rebate amounts applied as a customer credit only. Equipment purchased or installed by others than Osterman Propane requires proof of purchase. Oil tank credit requires 5 year supply agreement and proof of disposal from a licensed vendor. Rebates must be requested within 60 days of installation. Osterman Propane reserves right to reverse or withdraw credits due to changes in eligibility.
The Propane Gas Association of New England has rebates available toward the safe installation of new propane hot water and heating systems when switching from oil or electricity. Contact Osterman Propane for your eligibility into the program.
- $300 towards the installation of a propane fueled hot water heater
- Additional $300 for the installation of a propane fueled heating system
- Subject to rules and availability of PGANE funding
The MassSave program is available to customers of participating electric utilities for high efficiency heating and hot water upgrades using Propane. Contact MassSave first to enroll in the program to qualify for rebates and financing.
Heatloan- take advantage of 0% and low interest financing for qualifying energy efficiency improvements as well as the following rebates:
- $1500 Boiler with an AFUE>90%
- $2500 Boiler with an AFUE>95%
- $750 Furnace with an ECM blower & AFUE>95%
- $1200 Combination Heating/HW Boiler AFUE>90-94%
- $2000 Combination Heating/HW Boiler AFUE>95%+
- Hot Water Rebates – take advantage of the rebates below when you upgrade your domestic hot water appliance
- $600 Tankless Hot Water Heater EF .87 or higher
- $500 indirect storage water heater when replacing a free-standing or tankless coil type
If you are a residential customer of Eversource or The United Illuminating Company (UI), you may be eligible for instant rebates on qualifying new equipment.
- $250 instant discount for 95% AFUE furnaces with ECM motor
- $75 instant discount for approved ECM boiler and hot water circulator pumps
- Use the Energize CT Heat Loan for 0.99% APR financing for new Energy Efficient heating systems